Thursday, July 24, 2014

Blue Baju Kurung



I'm coming home

I'm coming home
tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday


My respond, "I haven't get any drop of rain on my palms, yet. And Klang is no less hot than Cairo."

This year, I don't know what's so exciting about going home. If it wasn't because of my responsibility to my parents and elective posting, I preferred to sit quietly in my room in Cairo and read books, watch movie or fall asleep to the breeze by the rent house balcony. And if I am a guy, I'd travel alone or with a partner across Europe. 

As we arrived at KLIA, I lazily pulled the luggage trolley out. Like I said, I lost my excitement about going home. 

You, especially those who will be spending Eid in Egypt or any parts of the world other than Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku would slam me for saying that because this year, I've decided to join my housemate going back to Egypt a little bit late. I know, guilty as charged, right? Blame it on my daredevil instincts. 

Then again, I had my little brother here. Things felt better when I met my former high school tutor yesterday in an event. Puan Rohana, who made Physics and Additional Mathematics easy remembered me. I think that's a good sign.  

Maybe excitement is about to start soon.

Oh yes, speaking about that, I was a tuition addict back in high school. Nah, just for PMR and SPM. Biology at Bandar Bukit Tinggi, Physics and AddMath at Taman Sri Andalas and Chemistry at Klang town. 

Ala-ala menuntut dari mahaguru la ni. Haha.  Many students thought it won't be necessary for Biology tuition. You can read Biology by yourself. But hey, when you got better teaching, lesson is more interesting (good commercial catchphrase). 

Actually no, the real thing is, I was so lazy to read and practice by myself. That's why I registered into those tuition classes. You gotta do what you gotta do, okay?

Okay... High school was over. I am already 23. Let's live the moment. I can't wait to cook for my family. Err, maybe after Raya? Hehe. 



p/s: That 'tuition-addict-kind of spirit' I was trying to grab in Medicine. I know I can. God let me pass fifth year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment