Friday, March 15, 2019

It is Happening

February 19, 2018: Getting to know a guy.

This time, I am serious. Or am I just giving up? He is absolutely the opposite of what I am searching for. He is basically a small dude, having just one sibling and the same age as me. But we are moving very slow. I take him as a best friend for now.

Boring part ends here.

Life as an adult. I reward my postcall day with food. I enjoy korean food these days. Not due to craze of K-pop, bear that in mind, just because I want to eat Korean food. I fell in love with bibimpap. Most of the time, I eat alone. Other times, I enjoy eating out with colleagues every now and then.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

December 15, 2018: Married to that guy.

Few days before the wedding, I told him, "You are marrying a sad, sad girl."

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

March 15, 2019: Missing that guy.

My career will send me from Ipoh to Batu Pahat. In this profession, the only thing that I did not prepare for is long distance relationship. Love is painful but I consented to this pain. Welcome back, Maya Dealove.





No comments:

Post a Comment