Friday, September 9, 2011

Jump

Perasaan itu datang semula. Perasaan tak punyai kawan.

Perenggan baru bermula. Pengecualian kepada baris si atas. Lets give a nice shot from the above issue. Here we go...

That was a time-out. Definitely He who pulled me from the ring of life. Just a temporary break so that I can use my head well again. A time-out which made me thinking. As if He poked me gently saying, "M, do you know I always there, be you asleep, be you astraying yourself from Me?" Alhamdulillah, I am still a human not beast-headed. I'm consoling my heart to accept this as only an extraordinary silence instead of loneliness. 

Perenggan penamat. Berbentuk video selingan kerana post ni nampak kurang gemuk. Ya, aku benci kegemukan tapi yang ni tak boleh kurus. Aku tak kira kau pandai cakap 'omputih' ke tak, kau cuba  fahamkan jugak kata-kata yang dinyanyikan ni.


p/s: The pinkness seduced me and you are indeed, SALTY! Oh Cincaluk...

No comments:

Post a Comment