Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Blonde Wig


Maka kerja aku pun menyelongkar arkib video. Budak-budak ni nak rujuk untuk hal promosi.

Bapak ah.
I am ugly on camera.

More reasons to cover my ugliness or exaggerate it. I made peace with my glasses. Nope. Not peace. 'Love... yes, 'love - hate relationship' is the right term to begin with.

But I feel more sorry for this kakak than for my love-hate relationship.



I may cry, ruining my makeup

Wash away all the things you've taken

I don't care if I don't look pretty
Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking
Big girls cry when their hearts are breaking
Big girls cry when their heart is breaking



Every time I listen to this, I feel like saying, "Kakak, don't cry, Kakak. Now I want to cry too." to which that kakak replies,

"Big girls cry when the hearts are breaking, dik."

Me, sobbing louder to the extend of mournful wolf howl.

Then, there's this:

Well, I've got thick skin and an elastic heart,
But your blade it might be too sharp
I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard,
I may snap and I move fast
But you won't see me fall apart
'Cause I've got an elastic heart


This one reminds me of, "According to Starling Law, the more stretch applied on cardiac muscle, the more force of contraction is produced under certain limits."



Under certain limits, where actin and myosin cannot slide with each other anymore...

Under the title of volume overload.
Under katil kau ada momok?

Lewat dah. Habislah esok pagi mengantuk seksa nak bangun. Good night.

p/s: Sia songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment