Thursday, December 24, 2009

She: Humble Affection of Amaya Hideaki

Aku makan tak lalu, aku sgt la tak bape nk smangat ari ni.... I miss my family, I miss everyone I love... And we finished our first Anatomy’s spotting exam... Think I spotted the wrong muscle... That’s so ridiculous. Coz it’s like this; there’re 5 stations where 2 stations of bone and 3 stations of muscle and (soft tissues that could be artery, vein, nerve)... each station has 2 questions... And I was like err, blurr? Amaya is the night rain...Her skin is so cold, so dramatic and undeniably slushy... It’s so easy that I swear to God I memorized too many times. I wonder, “Do all who madly love Physiology hate Anatomy?”...Whatever...

But I almost cried before my turn because the atmosphere in the Anatomy lab was a bit more scary... Yup, as in... An examination prefect says, “Move...!!!!” for every 2 minutes...

I gave out a suggestion by this right-cerebrum sided mind that time, “Why don’t just use the word ‘next!’ instead of that bloody as hell word ‘move’????” It’s like the line where the police or criminals use in movies, for very restraining situations like, “You! Move...!!! Move it, move it, move it...!”

Then again, a doctor might get more than that... More than ‘Move’! Maybe, “You’re so clumsy, careless...” or “What actually u do in medical school?”... Even death-staking piercing words, “Your degree is actually valid or what...???” haha... Right? Totally... Waaa....Mommy... Dah la kje utk org takde SPM pun aku sampai nangis tak tahan... Mcm mana nih... Hmmm... Layak kerr aku ni? Ya Allah, siapalah hambaMu ini... Isk3... Aku bersyukur sgt sebab rasa cepat dengki n bfikiran negatif kat ssetgh org makin berkurangan... I better evaluate myself first before others. Still, there are some fellows who might need some ‘style make over’... Not in scope of appearance (though it covers some of it), just... ishhh!!! terus terang la aku cakap, WEYHH.... MCAM MAKCIK2 LAA... KALO AKU TGK KO MESTI AKU TERINGAT MAK AKU... MAK AKU LG ADA STYLE KOT... Eeee... apa2 la... Aku dah boleh biasakan diri aku ngan ko kot... Errmmmm, apa2 la.... lantak la... Tak mintak duit aku sudah. full stop.

Err... Forget about that... Like I said, it’s better that ourselves be the first to be evaluated than others...Only God knows why this and that go like this and that... Bla, bla, blaaaaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment