Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shopping: Red Riding Hood

menaip, menaip dan menaip... tu jela kje aku....

So I was just back from getting my first visa here..
And I brougt back a new coat, and two shirts specially for this bone-chilling cold season.
the first moment I saw that coat, I thought, is this the only colour they have????
Chilli red coat... Hmm, may I won't catch one of the eyes around me, not even for a sec.
Then I got back home, I tried it on for the second time, it was not that seducing though...

And along our walk in Tahren (or however it is spelled), those cunning housemates kept calling me 'org kaya'...

Dear3... I am not posh nor born by a very well-respected heir... So I am not 'org kaya' ok... Hahaha... Suka2 jerr u all wat lwk cmtuh...

My way of trying to avoid splendid shopping is always misunderstood. but again, shouldn't I just enjoy before I work hardly plus death straining in my becoming dream professionalism??? Can I be what we always say, "i work for Allah" and so and so???? Or like what some hypocrites say? I am a human... Wouldn't I change back to my nasty behalves? Why sometimes I always feel hurtfully jealous of someone who is too kind? oh yeah, i almost forgot... I've been once as bad as hell once upon a time ago...

Why i am too afraid that no good man will find me???

So I questioned back my faith... Am I that good? How many percent is my belief to His power?I know that inheritance can't be a possible excuse but what about in its reality? How much will I be? Just moderate? More to blindly following like a total stupid loser? Ya Rabbi, I plead for a strength. They say there will be no much to enjoy once you are in a specified job. Therefore, I wonder how much I can just make things joyful... 'RESPONSIBLE'.... will that word be fun? Not that I am so over terrified to carry out my duites. But just imagine, it's like the whole world be dependent on you.

Sometimes i feel terribly guilty for spending JPA's money for clothes. But then, I just can't... Seriously cannot wear the same outfit all over again...Nah...no, no no... wait a minute... I was not spending JPA's when it comes to clothes coz i still have a sum of money Mom gave me...
assume I can pay back what i've spent...Hope it'll last till the end of semester.

Just this matter, reminded by our senior, "...Don't make the Malaysians look so rich or you'll make us deep trouble..." (Speaking about the Egyptions....)

Exception for uniforms coz they just won't tell the difference... I should settle on this problem. The allergy upon second-time wore clothes... There were several times where I open up my wardrobe... Oh no!!! The same apparels wore like about, err... two weeks ago? Let me remind myself, I am not ungrateful, okay!!!!!?


I'm sorry that I just can't be that kind of humbly wear whatever there in the closet. sorry if I ain't that girl you've been waiting for... And that's the second reason why I save too much. well, I think... hahahaha... Hmm.. Thereby, I sadly notify that I am feeling down of knowing the fact that I think men just don't like shopaholic girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment