Friday, July 30, 2010

Planning 2010/2011 Look

People change, I have to change as years pass by. What if,


"Selalunya saya buat mcm ini, kali ini saya buat mcm ini pula," M said.
"Dulu lainlah, M budak-budak lagi. Sekarang M dah besar. Sesuailah tu," Mak replied.


I'm stepping into the new age. I am not the girl who used to be over-fascinated to rebellious musics. I prefer calling myself someone with vintage or classic taste. I'm so classic now. Not 'pinky winky' anymore. (Forget that statement, still can't take my eyes of pink). I had been satisfied with all the over-accessorized options. Simplicity describes me better. Purple is the colour of wisdom, can't deny that even since 5 years back then in my life. In my wardrobe, pink, purple and red. Well, I love to combine those colours to make a new stunning colour. Can you just imagine the beauty of that? Purple blended with red... Wow.


Now, I'm experimenting with turquoise and light blue. I'll say those two are some of exotic picks. As usual, 'vibrancy'  is my game. Believe it or not, one day, I 'fought' with the display doll in a shop just for this one single cardigan (that was a cardigan, I supposed). I never madly want something in my life but that bright blue... made my eyes sparkle. It was because the cardigan left hung inside only this --> green <-- I would never wear? So at the end, the doll had been left with a sleeveless inner... Sorry, Miss Doll. Whatever.


That's not the topic. It's about what you usually choose when you're in school days. What would be most practical for you but not really preferable because you are now in the university, you're taking good course and soon, you will be a wife of somebody. straight to the point, YOU'RE NOT A KID ANYMORE.


Let me remind myself, as an undergraduate in medicine,  I will spend the most of my youth to this field of knowledge. I will celebrate another 5 years, insyaAllah, my birthday not in Malaysia. I was flattered because I truly realised  I had mentally and physically prepared to be far from home for years. 



As one of my housemate mentioned that she cried on her first Eid in Egypt, I just enjoyed every moment as I can that glorious day. However, I can't guarantee I never cry in Egypt. Fitting in could be too difficult for some people. But hey! I'm adapting!


At about 7.00 pm, I just got back from my favorite salon near my place in Malaysia. I won't let any people touch my hair. Some may just let their good buddies cut their hair the way they want and I just smile once I took note of the fact. Of course, I'm not that type of folk.


Back home, I told my Mom, "Usually I chose ...... but today I randomly chose ......" She replied, "Those days you're just a small teen. Now if you choose ...... it will surely be inappropriate."



p/s: Haven't got Malaysia mobile phone no. yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment